Professional childcare teacher who pursues happiness for infants and toddlers
The Department of Child Care and Welfare aims to cultivate experts who can contribute to national and social development, child care and welfare by researching and acquiring specialized knowledge and skills required in national child care and welfare programs.
Through the three-year curriculum, we are cultivating high-quality professional childcare teachers and social workers with a focus on childcare and welfare while instilling positive and progressive values. In addition, through the curriculum a social worker certificate will be acquired.
Career After Graduation
- # National/Public/Corporation/Company/Private/Home/Daycare Teacher
- # Preschool teacher (10% of the class)
- # Professionals in childcare administration
- # Social worker (social welfare official)
- # Nursery teacher level 2
- # Preschool teacher level 2 (10% of the class)
- # Social worker level 2
- # Fairy Tale Story Instructor License
A warm-hearted and personalized childcare welfare expert with expertise and practical skills leading the 21st century knowledge and information society
- 01 Expert with passion and humanity for human education
- 02 Specialist in childcare welfare based on professional ethics
- 03 Childcare experts with self-management and interpersonal skills
- 04 Experts who contribute to the development of childcare in the country and local communities
‘'Contributing to the development of childcare and welfare in the country and local communities by fostering the best experts through social service and human education based on vocational ethics.’
'NICE childcare and welfare expert with expertise and creativity (childcare teacher/social worker)'
- LocSadam Memorial Hall