- Representative of Southeast people with creative efforts, progressive spirit and constructive cooperation.
- Student Hall 4th floor
Introduction of The Student Representative Council
The Student Representative Council is the highest deliberative and decision-making organization on enforcement activities, and is a student autonomous organization representing the voices of the Dongnam students so that all academic opinions can be gathered in the operation of academic affairs.
- Prior deliberation and voting rights for business plans
- Deliberation and voting rights on budget and settlement plans
- Proposal and voting rights for amendments to the bylaws
- Administration, accounting and auditing rights of each department
- Right to impeach the President and Vice President of the Students' Association
- Right to request attendance of executive committee officers
- Right to convene and request the General Steering Committee
- Right to re-deliberate on matters resolved by the General Steering Committee