Clinical pathologist who scientifically analyzes the cause of disease
This department explores specialized theories and technologies such as molecular biology, clinical chemistry, clinical microbiology, hematology, urinary chemistry, transfusion testing, clinical electrocardiography, clinical electroencephalography, cytology and histology, to obtain data on various changes and various diseases of the human body and make accurate diagnosis. Laboratory practice is being conducted so that it can be used in the real field such as diagnostic laboratory medicine and medical life science. This department trains students through this process so they can become clinical pathologists who will play a pivotal role in the health care field.
Career After Graduation
- # Diagnostic laboratory medicine, anatomical pathology, physiological function laboratory in medical institutions
- # Pharmaceutical companies (Quality Control Department, Synthesis Department, Development Department)
- # Other clinical research institutes (genetic analysis, karyotype analysis, tissue suitability) and laboratories, National Forensic Research Institute, National Institute of Health, National Veterinary Science and Quarantine Service, and health care institutions
- # Public Health Centre
- # Health Relations Association
- # Overseas Employment (National Medical Volunteer Corps)
- # Medical Meteorologist
- # Biotechnology Research Institute
- # Gradate School.
License and Certificate
- # Clinical pathologist
- # Cell pathologist