Physical therapist with specialized medical technology required by the high-tech medical era
Recently, patients with central nerve and musculoskeletal damage caused by industrial accidents and traffic accidents are increasing, and senile diseases are also increasing due to rapid aging.
In addition, as the number of sports and leisure activities increases, the number of injured patients through sports is also increasing. Accordingly, the demand for physical therapists in charge of their treatment and rehabilitation is increasing rapidly. This department teaches physical therapists the necessary major knowledge and advanced treatment techniques through school education and hospital practice. After graduating from this course, you can obtain a license through the National Physical Therapist Examination. After that, you will be active in various industries such as general hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation hospitals, public health centers, welfare centers for the disabled, and sports clubs.
Career After Graduation
- # General hospital, university hospital, clinic
- # Rehabilitation hospital
- # Silver care hospital
- # Disability Comprehensive Welfare Center
- # Industrial physical therapy room
- # Sports Team Physical Therapist
- # Public officials (health jobs, medical technical jobs), medical officers
- # Study abroad, employment immigration (USA, Canada, Australia, etc.)
License and Certificate
- # Physical Therapist License