What is a global field trip?
Program to strengthen the global competencies of college students through global field trips at colleges in other countries.
Cultivate language skills and practical skills at the same time through global field trips linked to majors
Support career and career planning through global field trip experience
- Application period
- Notice provided in Feb~Mar of each year, selection in first semester of the same year
- Dispatch period and duration
- For 1st semester: March to June
- For 2nd semester: September to December
The dispatch period and duration may change depending on local conditions.
- Regular Sector
Dispatched to overseas educational institutions discovered by the university itself
*General screening, open screening
- Designated Sector
Dispatched to overseas educational institutions selected by the association
Institutions are different every year, so check through the application notice for each year
Conditions of Participation
|Status||Currently enrolled students who have completed at least 2 semesters from the date of application
(Students must be enrolled during the scheduled dispatch period)
|Grades||Enrolled students with a cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.5 (B0) or higher
(Including those expected to return to school)
|Language Skills||Language proficiency above certain criteria for the program
(see table below)
Language qualification and application by each language
|Language||Types of language test scores and standard scores||Remark|
|English||TOEIC 550, G-TELP level2 42 score, OPIc NH level, TOEIC Speaking level 5 (110), TEPS 450, ESPT level 3, PELT level 3, TOEFL (PBT 450, CBT 137, IBT 55) ), TOSEL(A)397, TESL 104, IELTS 4.5 or higher||
|German||Goethe-Institute* A2, TestDaF* TDN3 or higher|
|Chinese|| New HSK Level 3, TSC Level 3, CPT 300, BCT Level 2 or higher
TOCFL (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)* A1 (Level 1) or higher
|Japanese||JPT 415, New JLPT N4, SJPT Level 3, Niken 450 or higher|
- Recognized Credits
- It will be recognized (Pass/Fail) as the completion of the major course pursuant to the Academic Regulations Article 34 2 (Practice semester system) -3(College students participating in the global field practice can be recognized as completing their major course with up to 20 credits). However, a valid score of at least 60% in each subject must be obtained to pass.
- All prior training must be completed before dispatch.
- 16 weeks, 640 hours or more field trips must be performed.
- A certain level of weekly report must be submitted. (Total 16 times)
- Final result report and credit recognition related documents must be submitted.